We would like to develop an online social learning community using the Learn Dash Social Learner WordPress theme.
The online platform will be used by entrepreneurs and start-ups receiving support from the Co‑Innovate Bridging the Gap programme.
Social Learner has a suite of existing features which we would like to utilise on the platform. What we need support with however is the following;
Platform Branding and Design
We would like the platform’s design to fall in line with the Co-Innovate branding, which will include colours, and also the use of our logo and partner logos.
We are trying to create a branded online social learning platform where users can do the following:
- Create profiles
- Set up groups
- Upload their images, documents, and video files as part of their profile/portfolio
- Communicate with other users through the forum, direct messaging
- Access learning material through articles, online courses, quizzes (multimedia files)
- Be awarded badges/certificates on completion of courses
- Invite users outside of the community to view their work and profile
- See up and coming events/activities
- Log into the platform via their LinkedIn or Facebook profiles
- Log into their platform using any device
- Can resent their password/login details of they forget it
We need a platform which allows the administration team to do the following:
- Invite potential users to join the platform
- Track who is engaging with the courses and the general site (analytics)
- Create courses, quizzes using multimedia
- Communicate to users via the platform (individually and as a group)
Project Timescales and Considerations:
- We need the platform customised and ready by August 25th 2017. Thereafter we will upload content on the platform and invite users to join late September.
To find our more information or to submit your proposal for this project by August 7th 2017 please contact Lydiah.Igweh@brunel.ac.uk